Together for your safety
We are prepared for your arrival and we have adapted to the protocol indicated by the Government of the residence to ensure the safety of all guests and our staff.
• Residence Pineta is immersed in a verdant 3-hectare park with a luxuriant pine forest which leads to the sandy beach.
The residence consists of only 31 rooms or apartments, all with independent entrance from the garden.
In the structure there are no indoor common spaces such as corridors or waiting rooms, but everything takes place outdoors, in the garden or in the pine forest.
The breakfast service will no longer take place as a buffet, but at the table (respecting social distancing) or those who prefer it can request breakfast in their room.
• The rooms, apartments and the bar and restaurant will be sanitized also thanks to specially purchased ozone machines to ensure excellent air quality.
The cleaning of the rooms and apartments will be carried out by qualified personnel using disinfectant products for each surface or fabric (as indicated in the official protocols of the DPCM), in the common interest of ensuring hygiene and safety.
• All our collaborators and guests will be subjected to a body temperature measurement upon entering the residence.
• Several times a day, our employees will sanitize the playground, the fitness trail stations and the tables and benches in the park with ad hoc products.
Particular attention will be paid to the daily sanitation of sunbeds and beach umbrellas.
• The Pineta Restaurant Bar is already reviewing the arrangement of the outdoor tables in the shade of the canopy and in the garden, spacing them by more than one metre. All guests who want to have their meal comfortably in their room or on their balcony can request the food delivery service.
• The Bar service will be active with delivery to your room or directly under your umbrella with drinks, cocktails, ice creams and fresh fruit.
• Reception, check-in and registration procedures will be streamlined and speeded up as much as possible thanks to your collaboration, in order to avoid long waits at the reception.
• In each room you will find a courtesy kit for sanitizing hands and surfaces.
Our staff will be able to stay close to you while keeping their distance, we will be present for any need regarding your stay, accommodations, suggestions regarding the area or advice on places to visit in Maremma.
Discover our other proposals for your holidays.